23rd June 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Motor Vehicle after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BTE Delhi

R/Sir,
I m pardeep, from delhi. I'm diploma holder in Mechanical Engg from BTE delhi.
I want to became Motor Vehicle And Engineering Industries Insurance Surveyor. So give me valuable guidance for the same.

Regard,
pardeep
([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. What is the essential qualification required for break inspector post in Tamilnadu
  2. Am I eligible for AIEEE lateral entry after completing diploma from BTE Delhi?
  3. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How to become Motor & Industrial Insurance Surveyor?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  6. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  7. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for motor vehicle inspector? I am a diploma student
  9. Can I apply for a job after passing ITI(Mechanical Motor Vehicle) MMV Trade(NCVT)
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech/B.E in DU? I have qualified in mechanical production from BTE Lucknow
  11. What is the age limit for Civil PSI in Karnataka?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. What should I do to become a brake inspector after completing B.E Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  17. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. What is the eligibility for RTO entrance exam? What is the physical requirement?
31st January 2018, 11:52 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Motor Vehicle after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BTE Delhi

You shall have a bachelor's degree to become Insurance Surveyor in Motor Vehicle And Engineering Industries. So, first of all, you shall apply for LEET examination to get direct admission in the second year of bachelor's degree. After completion of bachelor's degree, you have to apply for 'Fundamentals of Surveying Exam'. After clearing this examination, you have to work under any licensed surveyor.
After completion of the internship, you have to apply for the license. You can apply for the license through Principles and Practice of Surveying exam. After getting the certified license, you can start surveyor job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?