22nd June 2012, 07:08 PM
tajuddin93

How to take admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry after passing diploma with 55%?

hi i am tajuddin ansari i have passed my diploma with 55% aggregate.and i want to take admission in b.tech lateral entry.please suggest me on my no 9827049536or 9424375432or mail us on [email protected]. thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  2. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry after passing diploma with 55%?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  5. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  8. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Result of openmat exam which was held on 7/02/2010?
  10. How to study lateral entry B.E after passing lateral entry diploma?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  12. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  13. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  14. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  15. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Can I get lateral entry after passing B.Tech first year
  17. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  18. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
28th July 2012, 04:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry after passing diploma with 55%?

Admission to B.Tech through lateral entry is offered on the basis of entrance exams. These entrance exams are carried out by concerned Universities that offer the course. Eligibility requirements and admission norms may vary with University. Certain Universities insist 50% marks where as certain others insist 60% marks in qualifying exam. University website may contain all details regarding the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?