11th April 2012, 08:33 PM
satish

Am I eligible for UPMT exam if I belong to UP? I am not having a domicile of Uttarakhand

i belong to uttar pradesh so i am not having a domicile of uttarakhand so am i eligible for upmt exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for UPMT without having a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  2. Can I be eligible for Uttarkhand Board if I am not a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  3. Is a HP domicile eligible for UPMT? How much percentage reservation is there for outside state candidates? What is the fee structure?
  4. What's the date of sale for UPMT(uttarakhand pre medical test) form in Uttarakhand?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur
  6. How may I get details about Uttarakhand CPMEE(UPMT)?
  7. Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?
  8. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  9. Which are the engineering colleges in Uttarkhand?
  10. How may I get a government engineering seat in Uttarakhand if I belong to Maharashtra?
  11. Last date of application for UPMT 2011 examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I be eligible for UP TET entrance exam? I belong to Uttarakhand and have completed B.E from CCU University
  13. What is the eligibility to appear in Pre Medical exam of Uttrakhand?
  14. Can I take a part in Uttarakhand Pre medical test if I am a domicile of UP from Bijinore?
  15. Admission in MBBS/BDS course after scoring 3601 rank in UPMT under freedom fighter?
  16. How many MBBS seats are there in UPMT? What rank is necessary for getting admission in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  17. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  18. How may I get admission in MBBS college in Uttarakhand? My category rank is 475 in UPMT
28th July 2012, 04:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPMT exam if I belong to UP? I am not having a domicile of Uttarakhand

There isn't any exam by the name of UPMT. There is UPCMT which stands for Uttar Predesh Combined Pre Medical Test.

The eligibility criteria for UPCMT is attached for your reference. Please find the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA- UPCPMT.doc(23.5 KB, 79 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?