1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?

Hi....i want to know that without giving gre test can i get admission in german or other universities in abroad for doing ms based on btech percentage.???
I had secured 83% in my btech in computer science field.

Related Questions:
  1. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  2. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  3. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  5. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  6. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  7. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  10. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  11. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  12. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  14. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
  15. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  16. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  17. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  18. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
5th May 2015, 01:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?

Yes, you can get MS admission in German universities without appearing for GRE exam. Most of the German universities offers Masters admission by considering IELTS score of the applicants. So, you can appear for IELTS exam and you can get admission in universities of Germany. But, to get admission in universities of USA, UK, you need to appear for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because most of the universities in those countries offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, first choose your destination and try to complete required exams to apply for admission.
6th May 2015, 04:32 PM
debidayaldas

Default Re: Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?

Yes,you can get admission without any entrance test in Ukraine.In Ukraine all the colleges are govt. Colleges. And the education fees are much lower compared to other countries.To know more,contact me:

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?