4th March 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BARC? I am a student of class 12th medical stream

Now I'm a student of class 12 medical stream and I wants to know that is there any programme in BARC related genetic

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join BARC after passing 12th class?
  2. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  3. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th?
  4. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class?
  5. When will I be able to get admission in B.Com government college after scoring 52% in class 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Can I do Hotel Management with non medical? I am 12th pass student in non medical stream
  7. How to take admission in HAU Hisar or NDRI Karnal? I am a medical student of class 12th
  8. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in Medical stream with 80% of marks?
  9. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  10. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  11. What should a candidate of 12th class in no medical stream do to become a CID Officer?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th? I am a 12th student in medical stream
  13. How may I get sample papers of 12th arts stream?
  14. Can I join IAF after passing 12th class results? I am a 12th student in non medical
  15. How to get admission in SPA Delhi? How should I prepare? I am a class 12th student of PCM with Economics stream
  16. How to take admission in GNDU for BSc with Psychology? I have passed 12th class with medical stream
  17. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission for B.Sc in Biology in any college having scored 63% in 12th class with Medical stream?
8th March 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BARC? I am a student of class 12th medical stream

I am appearing in 12th std CBSC with PCB- which Medical enterence exams i can apply- i am studying in Mumbai.
12th May 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BARC? I am a student of class 12th medical stream

what is the procedure for admission to BARC courses after 10th? please give me details
16th May 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th standard student waiting for results (cbse 2014) how can i get admisson into BARC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?