3rd June 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BBA?

I want to take admissions in BBA so wanted to know when can I appear for online tests
?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?
  2. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  3. Am I eligible to study BBA(H) along with Company Secretariat course?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
  5. Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value? -- [New]
  6. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  7. Can I take admission in B.Ed after doing BBA?
  8. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  9. Procedure to get admission to BBA course?
  10. Is it possible to join BBA with 82% in 10+2? Am I eligible to do BBA course?
  11. Which bba course is better? finance, marketing or travel and tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?
  13. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  14. Choice of stream in BBA for 12th student?
  15. Can I take admission in CS after completion of graduation in BBA with 78%
  16. Which is better to study among BBA and BBA(H)? Scope of BBA and MBA?
  17. Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?
  18. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
30th July 2013, 10:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BBA?

Intermediate pass is the basic qualification for BBA. HSC should be completed in any of the subject streams. Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in 12th. Certain Universities like Delhi University conducts entrance test for admission. Visiting the web portal of the concerned University help you to collect more details.
4th July 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BBA?

Do NIEM provide BBA in Event Management after 12th ?
And is there an entrance exam for BBA in Event Management in NIEM ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?