5th August 2011, 11:53 AM
sube singh yadav

Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?

Hiiii..sir...i am doing bba ..and i want to take admission in shipping and port management....so please tell me sir can i get admission in this....if i score good marks in bba....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  2. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  3. Best MBA programs having good scope and offer good salaries?
  4. What is the scope for MBA logistics and shipping management? I am pursuing BBA in Vels University
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  6. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  8. Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?
  9. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics? -- [New]
  10. Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  12. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  13. Eligibility for Airport Management course after BBA and expected salary initially?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  15. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  16. How to take admission in Port and Shipping Management in IIT KGP after passing BSc Nautical Science?
  17. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  18. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
28th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?

Iam have already finished the universatity and I need some courses for shippng and port management How can I get this. please kindly help me
3rd March 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?

hey iam a bsc student .is there any need of mat ,cat qualification for this course.
30th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir can i do my shipping management courses after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?