6th February 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BBA for Commerce student?

hello
i am student of commerce
i want to take admission in bba
i want to get what is the procedure
to get admit in bba and what is
qualification for bba?????????

7th February 2015, 11:08 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA for Commerce student?

BBA Stands for Bachelor's of Business Administration and this course is divided into Six semesters and duration of course is 3 years.
The specific objective of this program is, it will produce up-to-date, assertive and effective for business and other organizations and they will prepare you for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
To apply for BBA course, you should have a completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination. 5% relaxation is given to the reserved categories.

[B]Admission Procedure of BBA course :
BBA Stands for Bachelor's of Business Administration and this course is divided into Six semesters and duration of course is 3 years.
The specific objective of this program is, it will produce up-to-date, assertive and effective for business and other organizations and they will prepare you for higher studies in business at home and abroad.
To apply for BBA course, you should have a completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination. 5% relaxation is given to the reserved categories.

Top BBA Colleges :
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
  • Delhi University
  • St Xaviers College
  • Bangalore City College
  • Amity International Business School
  • Lovely Professional University
  • BLB Institute of Financial Markets
  • Academy of Professional Excellence
  • Loyola College
  • Vivekananda College of Arts and Science
8th February 2015, 02:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. The duration of BBA course is 3 years. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Most of the colleges/universities offers direct admissions to BBA course based on the merit of the candidates marks in 12th standard board examinations but, some top colleges conducts their own entrance test and provides admission on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview. By qualifying these two rounds, you can get admission in BBA course in top colleges/universities.
13th May 2015, 11:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

The eligibility criteria for BBA is :

* The candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board with at least 50% in 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above criteria, then you can go for the admission in BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?