18th April 2011, 10:47 AM
M.S.SYED ABDUL KADHIR

How to study B.Arch course in Tamilnadu?

I am like to study b arch course in tamil nadu now want to me b arch application what i do? Incase i fail the above exam can take other coure

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  3. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  4. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  8. What is the qualification for B.Arch? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  9. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  10. Is it necessary to have studied science in 12th for B.Arch admission? -- [New]
  11. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  12. Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?
  13. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  14. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  15. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  16. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  17. Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?
  18. Study material of awareness of B.Arch entrance exam?
5th April 2015, 07:14 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study B.Arch course in Tamilnadu?

B.arch is an civil architectural course related to the field work of Construction, designing and execution of the framework of construction work and in this industry there is a vast demand of professionals this is time of architectural and civil engineering as the world is growing fast and we are living in a developing country and in developing countries there is a boom of such work at instant.

Eligibility for this course-
Candidate should passed the 12th or secondary level exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics. Or 10+3 years a diploma in any stream.
>> After it candidate should have to be qualify the exam of A.I.E.E.E. or I.I.T. And special exam for entry in Architecture stream (NATA) National admission test for architecture.

>> where pattern for NATA is –
Test 1- Aesthetic sensitivity-100 marks and 1 hour
Test 2- drawing-100 marks and 2 hours.

Collages that offers this course in Tamil Nadu-
>> Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of architecture, Chennai
>> Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur
>> BSAU University, Chennai
>> Hindustan University, Chennai
>> National institute of technology, Trichy
>> Sathyabama University, Chennai
>> Anna University, Chennai
>> Karpagam University, Coimbatore
>> Government collage of architecture and sculpture, Tamil Nadu
>> Tamil Nadu school of education, Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?