17th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Does AMU offer BBA course to 12th Commerce student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Sir,
I am a student of 12th Commerce and
I want to know that in AMU, BBA course is
taught? If yes then what entrance exam is
there for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  4. How can I prepare to qualify in AMU entrance exam for 11th Commerce? Number of seats available?
  5. How to take admission in BBA college in Jaipur? I am a student of 12th commerce
  6. Is it good for Non-Muslims to take admission in AMU?
  7. Can a commerce student without maths get admission in BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to study Mathematics in 12th Commerce to get admission in BBA?
  9. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  10. Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?
  11. How can I get admission in BBA if entrance exams are over?
  12. When the application form for admission in 11th Commerce will be released by AMU?
  13. Eligibility to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?
  14. How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?
  15. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?
  16. Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?
  17. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of AMU Medical Entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
18th May 2015, 10:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Does AMU offer BBA course to 12th Commerce student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of 12th Commerce and
I want to know that in AMU, BBA course is
taught? If yes then what entrance exam is
there for admission?
Yes, of course AMU university offers BBA courses. You are eligible to apply for the BBA through AMU university after completing 12th standard. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any discipline are eligible.

I want to know that in AMU, BBA course is taught?

Nothing like that, BBA is a three year Management relationship, which is full of theory based subject you can easily understand and complete the course. However. if show special Interest in studying the BBA course, then definitely you may achieve your career goal. You can also apply for MBA after completing BBA.

The admission to BBA thorough AMU is based on the entrance exam conducted by the AMU respective university. The entrance exam is based on objective type questions which was asked from the 12th standard syllabus.

Contact Information:
Aligarh Muslim University
Uttar Pradesh, India
Pin Code: 202002
Telephone: +91-571-2700920, 2400921, 2700922,2700923 Ext.1121, 2700994, 2700220
Fax: +91-571-2702607, 2700528 2700087
Official Website: amu.ac.in; Admissions Portal: amucontrollerexams.com
Email: [email protected]
18th May 2015, 10:36 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AMU offer BBA course to 12th Commerce student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Sorry to say that you can not do BBA after 12th standard with commerce stream because Aligarh Muslim University does not offer BBA Course.

Following Bachelor degree courses are offering by Aligrah Muslim University:

B.Sc Hons Home Science

B.A Hons Arabic/English/Communications English/Geography/Hindi/Linguistics/Persain philosophy/Sanskrit/Urdu

B.Sc Hons Biochemistry/Botany/Zoology

B.Tech in Various stream like Civil, Chemical,Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and photo chemical

Science, Social sciences and Theology

For more information about other courses: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/courses.html
18th May 2015, 01:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear actually Aligarh Muslim University not offers the BBA course. So you have to chose another University for admission of BBA.

But there is a College near to AMU Called " Gagan College of Management and Technology ". Or if you have no problem about where the College/University has been located then definitely we will give you the Top colleges offers BBA course.

List of Colleges offers BBA course after 12th :

* Amity International Business School

* Amity University, Jaipur

* SRM University, Chennai

* Ethiraj College for women, Chennai

* Madras Christian College

* Christ University

* Bright International Education Trust

* Presidency College , Bangalore

* Mount Camel College

* Banasthali University, Jaipur

* Indian Academy Degree college

* Indian School of Business Management and Administration.
18th May 2015, 02:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, AMU is not offering any BBA course. AMU is offering admission in only in following Bachelor's courses.
1. B.A. LLB
2. B.E.
3. B.Ed
4. B.L.I. Sc
5. B.S.W
6. B.U.M.S
7. B.Tech
8. B.Arch
If you are interested in any of the above Bachelors courses, you can apply for admission through online, by visiting its official website.
http://admission.aglasem.com/amu-application-forms/
18th May 2015, 07:34 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

AMU Does not offer the BBA course. So, you cannot apply for that course. I provided list of bachelor courses offered by AMU.

AMU Bachelor's Degree courses:
  • B.Sc(Hons)
  • B.A(Hons)
  • B.Com(Hons)
  • B.Arch
  • B.Tech
  • B.E
  • M.B.B.S
  • B.D.S
  • B.Ed
  • B.L.I.Sc
  • B.S.W
  • B.P.Ed

More details, visit the official website: Click Here !!!
18th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, Aligarh Muslim University does not offers BBA course. It offers Bachelor degree courses like B.Sc., B.Tech, B.E, B.A, etc. Since, the AMU does not offers BBA course. It does not conduct any entrance examination for BBA course and it does not offers admission to BBA course.
16th May 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have missed the entrance exam for BB.A . so I want to say that can I fill up the admission form for BB.A now? If any seat is able empty for me? Because I Know adimmions is also being completed?
14th November 2019, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

I am passing my 12th class from science side but now i am interested in banking so what can i do for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?