8th June 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BSc Botany? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

I want to take admission in bsc botany what will be the syllabus for entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of BSc 3 years course? Sample question papers of MSc entrance exam Botany course?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  3. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  4. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? -- [New]
  5. How can I prepare for Biotech entrance exam after completing Botany Honors?
  6. What is the syllabus for BSc IInd year Botany from OU?
  7. How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before
  8. Can I get admission for MBBS? I have scored 26 in BSc Botany
  9. What can I do after doing Bsc in Botany? Which are the courses available for me after BSc?
  10. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  11. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. What is TET syllabus? I have completed BSc Honors in Botany
  13. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  14. What should I do after BSc Botany?
  15. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  16. What is the scope of doing BSc in Botany
  17. What to do after BSc(h) in Botany? How to make a good career after BSc(h) Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
3rd October 2015, 05:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Botany? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in bsc botany what will be the syllabus for entrance exam?

Candidates holding Intermediate in science stream with Biology,Zoology and Chemistry or equivalent examination with 50% of marks from a recognized Board are eligible to apply. Selection shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th board exam. Most of the B.Sc Botany universities allot admission based on the 12th board exam. Only few reputed universities which conducts their own entrance exam within the college. Normally, the entrance exam syllabus may covers,
  • Genetics,
  • Plant Anatomy
  • Environmental Botany
  • Cell Biology
  • Biometry and Plan breading
  • Plant Tissue culture etc.
17th February 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc Botany? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

What is the total syallabus for bsc honous in botany and which book is best to qualify AMU entrance in botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?