28th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CA after passing M.Com Taxation?

i have passed m.com (taxation) in 1998 and i want to became chartard accountant. and i want to take direct admission in c.a.
please tell me how i get admission in c.a.

13th February 2012, 04:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CA after passing M.Com Taxation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed m.com (taxation) in 1998 and i want to became chartard accountant. and i want to take direct admission in c.a.
please tell me how i get admission in c.a.
The first stage of the Chartered Accountancy course is known as Common Proficiency Test and despite of having done masters in Taxation, you too, will have to qualify this test to move on to the next stage of the course which is Integrated Professional Competence Course.
Like any undergraduate, you will have to qualify all the stages and will need to go through all the training program to be considered eligible for the member ship of the Institute.
The course apart from the program mentioned above, also comprise of 3 1/2 years of Article Training, 100 Hrs of Computer Training and Management Training.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
23rd May 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in CA after passing M.Com Taxation?

I have passed M.com in Third division,so what i can chartered accountant coures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?