10th May 2013, 12:25 PM
talented boy

How to take admission in Chandigarh University? Procedure for admission?

sir..,,i wanna take admission in chandigrh university..so please tell me the proceduer to take admission in b.tch for mechnical i details,,,>>>???

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Chandigarh University? Procedure for admission?
  2. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  3. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  4. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  5. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  7. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com? -- [New]
  8. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  9. Online procedure to get admission in Chandigarh School?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  11. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  12. Can I get admission in Chandigarh university after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission in Chandigarh University after scoring 66% marks in 12th?
  14. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  18. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
30th December 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Chandigarh University? Procedure for admission?

SIR,"I am average student.i want to get a seat in punjab university.Is the college only for merit students?I am trying to do well in my intermediate board examinations and JEE mains examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?