27th March 2013, 11:08 AM
p2$

Which courses are available in Kanpur after B.Com? What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com for admission in company secretary course?

what courses are available in kanpur after b.com? what is the minimum persentage required in b.com for admition in company secretary course?

Related Questions:
19th December 2017, 05:18 PM
armani123

Default Re: Which courses are available in Kanpur after B.Com? What is the minimum percentage required in B.Com for admission in company secretary course?

After B.com so many courses are available like post-graduation programmes -- MBA, M.com
And professional course like CA, CS, CFA, CMA, CMA and Diploma courses like Diploma in banking services and Certified Financial Planners (CFP).
If you choose Company Secretary Course there is no specification regarding the percentage of marks for the CS course. CS course involves a foundation program which can be done by candidates who have completed 12th class.
And second level is the Executive level. If you qualify in the foundation course (or) Graduation you can apply for the Executive program. Those who are Graduates (or) Post graduates in any discipline are exempted from the foundation exam. They can get directly pursue the Executive level. If you qualify in the Executive program, you can apply for the professional program of CS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?