24th December 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech(Biotechnology) admission in reputed government institute is possible without GATE?

Sir/Mam,

I am final year student of B.tech biotech.....i had scored 80% till IIIrd year of B.Tech,
i am trying to crack GATE but i want to Know how i can get admission for m.tech without
GATE.....Is i get any advantage of my percentage of B.Tech in order to take admission without GATE in any prestigious Government institute?

my mail id is- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  2. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  3. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies?
  4. Can I get admission in any reputed institute throughout Indian for M.Tech with scholarship having electrical engineering background with GATE AIR of 4577?
  5. How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?
  6. Can I get admission in any government institute after scoring 25.67 GATe score?
  7. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  8. How to take admission in IP Kashmiri GATE branch or any government institute of IP?
  9. How to get admission in MBA from a reputed institute?
  10. Can I take admission in any NIT or government college after scoring 143 in GATE, 19.37 marks and 29 cutoff?
  11. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?
  13. Importance of GATE Coaching in GATE Preparation? Which is the Best Coaching Institute for GATE?
  14. Where should I opt for M.Tech course after finishing 4 years of engineering?
  15. Admission in reputed institute after Pre schooling?
  16. How to get admission in M.Tech without a valid GATE score? List of the reputed colleges?
  17. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  18. In which field could I get a better salary, MCA or MBA?
25th December 2014, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech(Biotechnology) admission in reputed government institute is possible without GATE?

It will be very difficult to get admission in a good Government Institute without a GATE score. You can also appear for various state level entrance exam for M.Tech admission and if you are able to get a decent rank then you can get admission in Government college.

The number of Government Institute are very less and the seats are filled by GATE qualified candidates and if you don't have a good score then it will be very difficult for getting admission in a Government Institute.
26th December 2014, 06:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech(Biotechnology) admission in reputed government institute is possible without GATE?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get admission in government institute without GATE score for M.Tech course in Biotechnology. You need to appear in the GATE and clear the cutoff to get admission in the government institutes for M.Tech course since the government institutes take admission mostly on the basis of GATE. However there are seats for non-GATE qualified candidates also, but this provision is not present in all government institutes especially the top ones. Hence you need to check out with the concerned government where you want to seek admission. In such case the entire career record is taken into account- 10th, 10+2, B.Tech for admission. Besides, sometimes admission test is also conducted. Apart from this interview is also conducted as a part of selection process in the admission process for M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?