26th October 2012, 09:06 PM
mahendra.appy

What is commerce better than science?

Everybody told that commerce is better than science after tenth why? give reason.'

27th October 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is commerce better than science?

can v join M.SC CS after completing my BSc ISM....???
27th October 2012, 12:51 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

hi friend,

Commerce is better than science, because commerce stream in lots of opportunity for get job. After commerce you can study coursec in shown below.

- CA
- MCA
- MBA
- B.COM
- M.COM
- and give competative exam.

And science is provide only two coursec

- BE
- B.TECH

Above reason the commerce is better than science.

Best of luck
8th November 2012, 07:11 PM
amber1995

Thumbs up Re: What is commerce better than science?

ya according to me also commerce is far better than science, as there is lot and lot to study in science whereas commerce could be understood with greater ease.
and after your school you can also apply for -
CA,
B.com,
B.a,
M.cOM...
also there is a shift in jobs trend from science or engineering people to commerce ones...
5th January 2013, 07:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is commerce better than science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendra.appy View Post
Everybody told that commerce is better than science after tenth why? give reason.'
Hi

I don't know who told you that Commerce is better than Science as I totally beg to differ. Science is much better than Commerce in terms of courses availability, range of choices, career growth, respect and many other factors. There are a few big difference in both the streams. I am not telling that Commerce is bad, but Science is certainly much more better than Commerce and Arts streams.

Once a student passes out of Class 10th, then 3 streams are offered to him/her and they are :
SCIENCE
COMMERCE
ARTS

Science out of these 3 is the most reputed, TOUGH and coveted course making it the favorite for the students. It offers two sub streams :-
MEDICAL
NON MEDICAL
Medical has Biology in it along with PCM whereas the Non Medical does not have that. It only has PCM.

So if you do this course, then if by chance after passing Class 12th, you want to pursue graduation in Commerce or Arts field then you can. But if you take up Commerce/Arts and if after 12th you wish to take up any Science stream as a graduation then YOU CANNOT !

Being a Commerce/Arts student you can only apply in the Army under NDA Examination, but if you had studied Science then all the 3 wings Army, Navy and Air Force are open for you !

Science streams has got the Medical and Engineering streams which are the best and the most reputed graduation streams for over the years. So now you only decide which course gives you more opportunities, freedom, exposure etc. But yes the hard work required in Science is also way more than that needed in Commerce/Arts.

The Final decision has to be yours
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
22nd August 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

why commerce stream is better than science?
22nd August 2013, 07:20 PM
Iftiyark3

It is depending on you which is better for you .in which stream you like most.you do that stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?