19th January 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for M.Tech?

When will be the exam form update in the site for admission for mtech?

8th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Tech?

Hi, My self Karan Tekwani
que.
Can anyone inform me about the non gate exam(civil engineering - Mtech) schedule of SVNIT for the year 2014
my e-mail id:- [email protected]
12th October 2016, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I don't know about / have the information about GATE AND NON GATE exam.i am in the last year of B.E . Electrical engineering.please help me.
MY EMAIL ID IS ,. [email protected]
My number is. 7046577125
13th October 2016, 10:59 AM
adityaraj50
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't know about / have the information about GATE AND NON GATE exam.i am in the last year of B.E . Electrical engineering.please help me.
MY EMAIL ID IS ,. [email protected]
My number is. 7046577125
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

GATE is the largest PG entrance exam for engineering in the country.

Most of the universities take admission for M.Tech on the basis of GATE.

There are some universities that conduct their own entrance exams.

GATE Exam Pattern :

-> Exam Mose : Online

-> Question Type : MCQs and Numerical

-> You can use virtual calculator to answers the numerical questions.

GATE Eligibility Criteria :

-> Candidates must have Bachelor's degree in Engineering and those who are in the final year of such pregames.

As you are in final year of B.E ( Electrical Engineer ), you are eligible for GATE exam.

Start your preparation and secure good marks.
13th October 2016, 11:32 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission for M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will be the exam form update in the site for admission for mtech?
M.tech stands for the Master of technology. If you want to do M.tech, You should have the following eligibility. You should have a B.tech from recognized university. You should have good communication skill. You should have will power to do the work with proficiency.

There are mainly two ways to join the M.tech coarse.
1. GATE
2. Any private college.

In first case you can take admission by cracking the Graduation Aptitude Test for Engineers. GATE contains the multiple choice questions. These questions also takes from your B.tech coarse subjects. There are lot of books which helps you to crack the GATE. There are many coaching institutes which can provide you the best coaching experience. You can also join any of them. But if you want to do your self study then its also good for you. After completing your GATE exam, according to the cut off you can get admission. There is no fees you will have to pay in your pocket, if you get good marks. Because this is from the government side. Government will also pay you for this coarse around Rs 18000 - 20000. So, what are you waiting for? Just do hard work and crack the GATE. The GATE ( Graduation Aptitude Test For Engineers) conducted every years. The notifications also release on the employment news paper. You can also take help from books which also related to the GATE study.

The another way is to complete your M.tech from any of the private institution. In that case you will have to pay all the examination fees. And it will cost you much. So according to my point of view just go for the case 1. You will surely got successful.

I hope you are satisfied now, If you have any other query feel free to ask here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?