7th October 2010, 11:53 AM
charankt

Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now?

i have completed my b.tech from 2006 to 2010 but i didn't pass now becoz there r two subjects are still incomplete so iam trying to complete these two subjects just for increasing percentage.but university offers that two subjects are not considered if any case that the student has completing all subjects with two backlogs in acadamic year passedout. so iam completed my b.tech with two backlogs but my percentage is very less that is 54.85%. so iam trying to increase my percentage by writing the two exams.if i wrote the exams and passed it i will get more than 55% criteria.Is it correct for writing the exams iam still in dilemma state becoz some companies are asking below 60% and also for some bank jobs opportunities. tell me what is the best for me either go for job r higher education.pls tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  2. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  3. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS after 6 years of gap in studies and with backlogs? -- [New]
  5. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  6. Job after B.E (ECE) with 54% aggregated marks?
  7. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  8. What are the seats available for M.Com? I have passed out B.Com III
  9. Is it possible to get a job in MNC with low academic score?
  10. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  12. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  13. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs?
  14. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  15. Which college require Low percentage in MBA? I have scored 48.4%
  16. Which course should I opt in between MBA and M.Tech having completed B.Tech with low grade college?
  17. Too many backlogs in B.Tech. I want to do part time jobs while I clear the pending papers? What other options are there?
  18. How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?
7th October 2010, 03:53 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now?

first you have to clear your backlog with good marks. then if you get chance for study i think you should go for it. there you should maintain a good marks then it will be very easy to get job. also you may do some courses to get job in any organization. but if you want to do job now then you should find out a small company where marks is not a basic factor. join in that company and explore your knowledge and gather a very good experience. after that apply for a reputed company through walk in interview with your experience. surely then you will get a very good job.

best wishes.
7th October 2010, 04:53 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now?

Pursuing higher studies will help you .................

You are not eligible for many companies....so pursuing higher studies will help you to fetch a job
7th October 2010, 08:24 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Passed out B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage? What to do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charankt View Post
i have completed my b.tech from 2006 to 2010 but i didn't pass now becoz there r two subjects are still incomplete so iam trying to complete these two subjects just for increasing percentage.but university offers that two subjects are not considered if any case that the student has completing all subjects with two backlogs in acadamic year passedout. so iam completed my b.tech with two backlogs but my percentage is very less that is 54.85%. so iam trying to increase my percentage by writing the two exams.if i wrote the exams and passed it i will get more than 55% criteria.Is it correct for writing the exams iam still in dilemma state becoz some companies are asking below 60% and also for some bank jobs opportunities. tell me what is the best for me either go for job r higher education.pls tell me.
dear friend,

you have to worry about this.but today the scenirio is that all companies need minimum 60 % marks.and for government jobs there also need 60% msrks for generall candidate and 50% for SC,ST.

hope you are general otherwise you can opt for govt service.try to improve your percentage with last two paper.

dont worry if you have good aptitude then you can take an entry.after experience nobody ask for marks.

good luck.
7th October 2010, 09:33 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

no problem lol, there are lot of courses available, you do that like CCNA,SAP,DOT NET and in core site EMBEDDED SYSTEM,PLC,DCS,VLSi they will be very help ful for you, % is not importnat your view of taking the interview is important, work hard success is yours friend
8th October 2010, 01:39 AM

Dear friend,

This is a competative world,this is not time for dilemma.It's time to take a serious step.

Give importance to improve your subject wise knowledge as well as general awareness, automatically it improves your score and career.

Don't think about jobs at this movment.
9th October 2010, 09:45 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

according to you shod first try to clear your back log as if you not clear it then it will hinder your future development.In every competitive exam, there is criteria pass in graduation without any back log.That's why you should clear your back log.

friend if you want to achieve a big goal in your life then you should go for higher study because your result is very poor in BTech.Through this this result you will not find a good job.But if you are satisfied with the job paid Rs10000-Rs15000per month then you can join job.
If you want more information then kindly mention your stream in your BTech.

Thank you
15th October 2010, 04:31 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

as your Btech marks are not good .and B.Tech with two backlogs and low percentage.

so you will face in the problem during campusing time.

as maximum companies want 60% marks, throughout of career.

so you can't appear those interviews.

best of luck.............
15th October 2010, 10:58 PM
vik111

Dear,

you have to worry about this.but today the scenirio is that all companies need minimum 60 % marks.and for government jobs there also need 60% msrks for generall candidate and 50% for SC,ST.

hope you are general otherwise you can opt for govt service.try to improve your percentage with last two paper.

all the best
23rd November 2010, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed my B.Tech on 2007 without any backlogs.But, my percentage isvery low that is below 50%.Because of that reason, no.of gov jobs.so please tell me is there any possibility to increase my percentage
12th December 2010, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 50% marks but i wanted 75% ,what i can do now?
28th December 2010, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btech with 60% and through gate i got 94 percentile i have taken admission in mtech but i don't want to do mtech i want to do some courses what should i do now?
20th January 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i am 4th year b.tech. student, with 73% aggregate marks. at the 1st sem i had 4 baclogs which i had cleared in 2nd sem.can i get good jobs in MNCs and core companies?
21st January 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends..... i am NARESH.....i have 69% in my b.tech.... i hav done my b.tech in EEE stream.......i want to settle as a gud software engineer....... and den M.B.A through CAT in business schools......can u give any suggestions please........or is there any other way for my better future..........????????
31st January 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

2 days after tomorrow a company offering 12000 will be visiting our college,problem is its not a reputed company i m in EC branch,college is not good as well as i m also not prepared , i m in a great confusion what to do? because everbody's expectations are quiet high.
just tell me a proper way which can help me meet those expectations
5th February 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 49.9 % in 10th and in 12th i got 53% also in b.tech i got 55% so what can i do for the job i am in frustation plz suggest me to get the job plz give me right suggestion
5th March 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I Have securred 58% in B.E.I am 2010 passed out.I have done Diploma in .NET from NIIT.what is the best career option for me....?

Regards,
[email protected]
21st April 2011, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I DID B.TECH IN 2006-2010 WITH 65.76 PERCENT IN 'IT' BRANCH BUT I WAS LEFT WITH ONE BACK OF FIRST YEAR....CAN I GET JOB IN SOME COMPANY? MY 10 AND 12 PERC IS ABOVE 65.....
1st May 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I have 4 supplies iam a 2009 pass out what to do?
30th May 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

hie i am already placed in MNC but passing through a fear of getting backlog in last semester,so can u plz tell me does it make any difference for company to give me joining with one backlog?
31st May 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 75.3 in my s.s.c and 67.8 in my inter and i did got 58%in my b.tech with 2 backlogs was there any chance of getting a good software job?
1st June 2011, 12:45 AM
Ankur agrawal

Hiii first you have to clear your backlogs then apply for other thing clear you backlogs then try to make percentage and their is no matter in percentile but you hVE 60% MINIMU M..
ANKUR
18th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i passed B.E in 2010 but have basklogs,am i eligible for software jobs and if i do java certification,is der any possibility to get placed in softwae re company
28th July 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i have done BE in electrical and electronics with 54%, could u please suggest me some extra courses or certification??
21st October 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i want jov job, but my per is too low(54.87). have any solution please?
21st October 2011, 06:57 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:

better to complete the two backlogs.........even if you are failed dont get nervoused friend......just remember life is a race.......better go for higher studies........u can do masters in any collage in USA....and your life will be settled..........so be confident on you and prepare well for GRE and TOEFEL......and get good score.....

thanq.....all the best....
21st November 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am very tense. becoze my B.E percentage is less than 50%. so, can i get any jod in software or it company?? plz sir reply...
22nd July 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i have passed b.tech. final yr. with 2 backlogs in 1st & 2nd sem.2011-12 sir plz tell me whether i can give special carry over paper in 2012.sir tell me i can be called a graduate with 2 backlogs.
18th October 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have many backlouges in b.tech...nw i want 2 do any job related course...plz suggest me wht should i do..i have done my 12th with maths(science)..& also tell me dat is dere any benifit of my b.tech..less than half of my subjects in b.tech r cleared...will i get any beifit in my course & after job from it..
11th December 2012, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

i didn't complete my B-tech....but i want to do something....but can't take any perfect step...pls can any body show me a perfect path without B-tech?
28th March 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i am in last year of engineering i have backlogs .whether it is possible for me to give mpsc exam
29th March 2013, 11:22 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing B.Tech with 54% you have many option like:-
> Civil Services
> Combined Defence Services
> Bank P.O
> C.B.I
> Police Force
etc

If you want to join privet sector then it is little difficult for you to get job because you percentage is less...

ALL THE BEST!
30th April 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

hai iam arun iam 2006 btech passed out in EEE branch with 64.4% and i have 2.5 years non it experience.Now i want to change my career to IT side can any ony one suggest me the ways to get IT job even as fresher and have no salary expectations and any small company is morethan sufficient to elevate my skills and iam looking for real time experience.Can any one please help me out in this context its a request and provide your valuable suggestions.I have learn't oracle and teradata.
Help me friends.
18th June 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in mechanical..with 58.6% marks.and one backlog..I did NDT course...can anyone suggest me what to do further...Will it be better to do an MBA or to find some jobs as a trainee...? anyone pls mail me....email.: [email protected]
help needed.
24th February 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year student persuing B.E in CSE...i hav a backlog and my percentage is 59.4..can plz anyone tell me if there is any opportunity for job or is there any job oriented courses i can do after B.E?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?