26th May 2013, 03:05 PM
ajankitjain11

How to take admission in M.Tech? I am a engineering student

i m year back in engineering plz tell me what possibality to addmission in m.tech?
Plz answer

29th August 2013, 11:47 PM
brittogeorge100

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech? I am a engineering student

hai friend,
you have asked a wounderful question.studying m.tech is a good option for getting better jobs,because today there are many b.tech engineers who are unemployed.but m.tech help you to get good job.
m.tech course is a course of 2 years.those who have completed b.tech can join for m.tech.i preffer you to join some reputed colleges for taking m.tech.you may take colleges like iit,nit or likewise.for studying in iit you have to win gate entrance exam.actually it is not easy to score for it.but hard work can make success.you can refer books like hc verma when preparing for this.
4th September 2013, 07:42 PM
sanjeev92

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech? I am a engineering student

first of all you have to qualify you're year back exam and then you have to give entrance exam of GATE(graduate aptitude test in engineering),,if you qualify with good rank then you will get colleges for mtech,
gate exam is conducted by iits,
8 iits and iisc Bangalore combindly take this exam,also students get admission in NIT on the basis of gate score,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?