27th February 2013, 01:17 PM
kirankumar632

How to take admission in MBA after completing 1 and 2 years in Bangalore?

i have completed 1 and 2 year in bangalore and due to some problem in university i transferred to karnataka university and i completed the final year.
now i want to do the regular MBA , Can it's possiable

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write KCET in Bangalore after completing SSC in AP, Diploma in Bangalore?
  2. Bangalore CET criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  4. How to apply for internship in Bangalore after completing MBA from Kaziranga Univeristy(Assam)
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  6. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  7. Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?
  8. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  10. Previous years questions for MBA after completing B.A?
  11. Can I be eligible for CET exam after completing diploma in Bangalore? I have 2 years work experience in Bangalore
  12. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  13. Admission procedure of MBA at St. Hopkins college, Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. What should be my specialization in MBA after completing BCA? Shall I go for MBA in Telecom Management?
  15. List of MBA institutions that can be joined after BA(economics) in Bangalore vicinity where entrance exam is not mandatory??
  16. After completing 12th and graduation can I be eligible for Bank PO entrance exam?
  17. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  18. How can I get admission in MBA after completing B.Com?
1st July 2016, 12:41 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA after completing 1 and 2 years in Bangalore?

No, doubt if your degree is valid then you are eligible to get admission in MBA in regular course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration course. To get admission in IIM and other reputed colleges candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted for it such as CAT, XAT.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.
27th May 2020, 02:34 AM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA after completing 1 and 2 years in Bangalore?

If you have graduation certificate then surely you can go up for a mba college.
Give an entrance exam like cat mat etc
Fulfill eligibility criteria required by the college go for the interview may be GD and PI if college asks for and get selected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?