7th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?

hello
i have completed my polytechnic diploma.....
I haven't study 12th..I got admission after 10th.
I want to know that my diploma is equally valuable
with 12th H.S?
waiting for your reply

8th January 2015, 11:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?

Yes, both Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma courses are equivalent which can be pursued after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. The Higher Secondary Education i.e., 11th and 12th standard is of 2 years duration and Polytechnic Diploma is of 3 years duration. But, in some aspects the Polytechnic Diploma course has more value than Higher Secondary Education. For example, if we take B.Tech course into consideration, candidates who have completed 12th standard can get admission in first year of B.Tech course and candidates who have completed Polytechnic Diploma course can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course. That means, now both candidates who pursued Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma course will be at same level i.e., in second year of B.Tech course. So, we can say that Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma courses are equivalent.
12th May 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?

Can we admit to the B. Tech directly after completion my 12th class?
11th June 2015, 01:59 PM
emilywilson

Yes both higher secondary education and polytechnic diploma is equivalent. If you want more information regarding polytechnic visit Hermods for that.
3rd July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello.
I completed my polytechnic diploma..
I want to know
Am I eligible for giving all exam who the 12th pass is given..?
4th July 2015, 07:02 PM
pointer01

Yes Dear, Higher Secondary education and polytechnic Diploma is equivalent. You can pursue higher education (11th and 12th) after class 10th or you can also pursue diploma after class 10th. The polytechnic Diploma has more value than higher secondary education. After pursuing the diploma you can get the job related to your field but after 12th you can not get the until you have completed your graduation.
5th July 2015, 12:20 AM
narain rohit

Yes, Polytechnic Diploma is eqivalent to the higher Secondary Education and you can easily take admission in the Engineering courses or other courses. You have to give the LEET Exam (Lateral Entry Exam) for taking the admission and you can get the admission.
7th November 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

From where i can get the equivalency certificate of 3years polytechnic to higher secondary
21st January 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do charter accountancy after passing diploma in electrical engineering
4th March 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

If govt.have some proof to show that equivalent of plus 2 science and diploma engineering?
16th May 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can we give IIT exam after diploma in engineering ??
I'm sitting on the fence .. whether diploma or 10 2 is better ??

which 1 will make my future perfect ?
17th May 2016, 10:08 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we give IIT exam after diploma in engineering ??
I'm sitting on the fence .. whether diploma or 10 2 is better ??

which 1 will make my future perfect ?
See, diploma & 12th standard can be done right after completing 10th standard and value of both the degree is equivalent. But when entrance exam is concerned especially in public sector intermediate plays a crucial role rather than diploma.
Since you are planning to appear in IIT entrance test, make sure you must have studied PCM(Physics, chemistry & maths) in 12th standard.
Diploma in any discipline will not consider for eligiblity to give IIT entrance examination.
15th February 2017, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th. Now I am pursuing B.tech. Can I eligible for Teachers eligibility test in primary school.
8th April 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to B.Des-Animation & multimedia in institutes like NID, Symbiosis after polytechnic Diploma?
8th June 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma engineering (10 3)course. Can i get admission in paramedical course??
1st January 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my post graduation. Now I am working as a teacher in private school. I applied diploma in elementary education course. But I have completed 10th ug and pg.for deled they need senior secondary or its equivalent. Whether I want to known can I do 12th std or not.
1st May 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed 3 years diploma in civil engineering, can I give eligible for TET exam in Assam state 12th standard?
8th May 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I completed my 3 year diploma. Can i apply for (PSC) government jobs with 2 qualification, especially for Police .
11th March 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am madhyamik pass but am not completed higher secondary education.afer madhyamik pass I had completed diploma in Diploma engineering courses.I want to study GNM cours, so am I apply GNM course? Kindly reply first.
31st July 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Diploma second year job electronics and telecommunications job
15th June 2020, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Do anyone have documentation prove that 3 years diploma in engineering equivalent equivalent to 10 2 board of School education
Kindly provide it
28th July 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical can I eligible for hs post in government job in assam
12th February 2022, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone provide me govt order of making iti 2year diploma equivalent to 12th pass
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?