6th August 2010, 03:02 AM

Admission to LLB in Mumbai after B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%

I have passed my B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%. I intend to take admission to LLB. Am I eligible for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. Scored 42.26% in B.COM : Am I eligible for getting into LLB?
  4. How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  6. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  7. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  9. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  10. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  11. What is the procedure followed for joining LLB course?
  12. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  13. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  14. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  15. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  16. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  17. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  18. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2010, 04:01 AM
Rickers

Default Re: Admission to LLB in Mumbai after B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%

Hello,
Thats great sir, no age restriction for study right!!
after 11years you again want to study. Yes, this is possible for you, Mumbai university only wants graduation in any faculty.But year gap will make some difficulties in your path.
I think you must go for it, because if you dream it you will make it.
Best of luck!!!
6th August 2010, 05:21 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission to LLB in Mumbai after B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%

There is very less probability of getting admission any law college since most of colleges in india want a graduate with 50% for general category and 45% for sc/st category.
6th August 2010, 09:22 AM
sampat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have passed my B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%. I intend to take admission to LLB. Am I eligible for admission.
hi
u r not get a admission in good college because your % is very low.
6th August 2010, 12:42 PM
jicks

Yes, I think YOu are eligible for doing 3 year LLB course at Govt.Law College, Mumbai.

Recently, Bar council of India, has introduced 20 years age limit for 5 years LLB and 30 years age limit for 3 years LLB.

So, according to this, if you have completed 30 years then you are eligible.
But most of the law colleges, ask for min. of 45% marks in +2, since you have only 40% they may ask to write internal entrance test.

Wishing you good luck
6th August 2010, 04:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

There are very less chances that you can get into a good institute for studying LLB.

As your percentile is very low, you can face obstacles regarding admission to various reputed institutes.

Also there is matter of age limit, may be in some universities that will be a problem.

But you can get enrolled in some open universities or distance mode universities which provide 4-5 year LLB programs.

You can seek chances for admission in IGNOU, Jawaharlal Nehru Open University, Anna university, Delhi university etc.

Good luck!
6th August 2010, 07:49 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

As per your graduation score you are eligible for the course. But the age criteria differs from college to college.
You can get the details about law entrances and law colleges at the following websites.
http://entrance-exam.net/llb/
http://www.successcds.net/LawEntrance/
http://www.indiaedu.com/top-educational-institutes/top-law-colleges/
Thank YOu
26th May 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A in 1998 from C.U.and scored 33.33%.I intend to take admission to distance LLB.Am I eligible to take admission.
30th May 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED B.COM IN 1996 FROM HNB GARAWAL UNIVERSITY, UTTRANCHAL AND SCORED 37.5 %. I INTEND TO TAKE ADMISSION TO LLB 3 YEAR. AM A ELIGIBLE TO TAKE ADMISSION.
30th August 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed BSc in 2010-11 from ruia(mumbai univ) and i scored 69.6%. i intend to take admition to 3 years LLB.i m a eligible to take admition
3rd October 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i have passed B.E (Elec.) in 2000 with 68%.presently i m working in MNC. i intend to take admission to 3 year degree LLB through distance learning. is it possible if yes pl. suggest.
12th January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.Sc in 1987 with a pass class, presently a central govt employee. i intend to take admission for LLB. Am I eligible for admission ?
15th January 2012, 07:20 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

As you are so interested to take admission in LLB course you can appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is conducted for admission to the LLB program at eleven National Law Universities.

there are some very important institutions with some particular entrance exams.

Eligibility:

1:you have to pass the Higher Secondary School/Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in total and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PH

2:you should not have compartment in any subject.

3:you age may be maximum 20 years for General/OBC and 22 years for SC/ST/PH.

4:if you are in qualifying examination of your degree,you can also appear provisionally.

Some other tests are:
1:LSAT-India (Law School Admission Test - India)

2:Christ College of Law Entrance Exam

3r.Ambedkar College of Law test

4:Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law test

5:Gopaldas Jhamatamal Advani Law test

6:KPB Hinduja law college test

7:Jithendra Chauhan College of Law test

one of the best institute is The Government Law College (GLC) ,Mumbai
then you can have this great chance.

The GLC offers the BLS(Bachelor of Legal Science), LLB which are five-year Integrated Law Course leading to a BLS, LLB Degree.

There is no entrance examination to take admission in Government Law College (GLC),Mumbai.

But there is a cut-off percentage for admission.

for details visit:http://www.glc.edu/

Besides this there are some entrance exams through which you can get the admission various renowned institutes.

There are so many Institutes for Law study.
1;ILS, Pune
2:Symbiosis, Pune
3:GNLU ,Gandhinagar
4:Balaji Law College, Pune
5:Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

Besides Mumbai,there are o many institutions all over India

1:KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar

2:MATS Law School, Raipur

3:NALSAR ,Hyderabad

4:NLSIU, Bangalore

5:School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore

6:NUALS ,Cochin

7:ULC, Bangalore

8:BILS, Bangalore

9:Kerala Law Academy, Thiruvananthapuram

10:TN Dr. Ambedkar School of Excellence, Chennai

11:NUJS ,Kolkata

12:HNLU ,Raipur

For any further details visit:http://www.lawentrance.com/

for more about the LLB admission visit:http://www.lawentrance.com
there is a list of top LLB colleges which provides 3 years LLB course :-

Government Law College , Mumbai

ABMSP’s Yashwantrao Chavan Law College

National Law University, Delhi

K. A. Pandhi English Medium Law College

KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore

RE Society’s Shriman Bhagojisheth Keer Law College

Institute of Law and Forensic Science

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Pune

Devanshu Samaj Kalyan Sewa Vidhi Mahavidyalaya

Prayag Citizen Law College

Major Shiv Dayal Singh Law College

Shree K.P. Shah Law College
etc.

The all above colleges are affiliated to Bar Counsil of India(BCI).

Choice is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?