2nd July 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation?

Sir,
Now I have passed B.A. in Economics and I have got 50% exactly.
Can I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
Please help me to know about this.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE being a Graduation student?
  2. Am I eligible for UP TET Exam being a candidate having secured 44.1% in Graduation?
  3. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation
  7. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation? -- [New]
  8. Date of Mumbai B.Ed. CET exam-2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
  10. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  12. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Am I eligible for this year NIMCET Exam having secured 68.8% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 62.25% in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS PO exam if secured 54.3% in 10th, 51.5% in 12th and 55% in Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?
  16. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 57% in Graduation and 76% in 10+2?
  18. Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?
4th July 2015, 01:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Now I have passed B.A. in Economics and I have got 50% exactly.
Can I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
Please help me to know about this.
Thank you.
You have completed B.A in Economics with 50% marks so are eligible for M.A in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Economics from a recognized university are eligible to do M.A in Economics.

Your age should be above 18 years.
5th July 2015, 01:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation?

50% is the basic criteria to get admission in M.A.(Economics) that means you are eligible to get admission in colleges providing this course, but the probability for you to get admission in any good college is very rare because of your marks scored in graduation.

However, you may very well try in various colleges for admission and I am sure you will probably get admission in any good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?