3rd October 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How to be a teacher under central government in Mumbai?

I am a 12 th standard student . After graduation I want to be a teacher under central government in Mumbai .What i have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  2. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  3. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  5. Is it necessary to clear CTET exam after clearing TET entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to get a Government Teacher Job in Odisha if I do B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  7. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  8. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. Difference between CTET and TET?
  12. Hindi Teacher government jobs in Navi Mumbai? Which exam should I give?
  13. Job as a primary teacher in central government after doing BSc Maths and B.Ed?
  14. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  15. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  17. Maximum age limit to appear for CTET?
  18. What is the age limit for a lady teacher in K.V(Central Government)?
25th May 2017, 10:40 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to be a teacher under central government in Mumbai?

You should apply for CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by CBSE to become a central government teacher.

- Paper I : For Class I to V
- Paper II : For Class VI to VIII
- After qualifying Paper I, You are eligible to apply for Paper II.

CTET Eligibility

Paper I
- You must have passed (10+2) with at least 50% and passed or appearing 2 year diploma in elementary education.
OR
- You must have passed (10+2) with at least 50% and passed or appearing 4 year bachelor's of elementary education.
OR
- You must have passed graduation with at least 50% and passed or appearing 2 year diploma in elementary education or B.Ed course.

Paper II
- You must have passed graduation with at least 50% and passed or appearing 2 year diploma in elementary education or B.Ed course.
- You must have passed graduation with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of B.Ed course.
- You must have passed senior secondary with at least 50% and passed or appearing final year of 4 year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.

CTET Exam Pattern

Paper I (150 Q, 150 Marks)
- Child Development and Pedagogy : 30 Q
- Language I : 30 Q
- Language II : 30 Q
- Mathematics : 30 Q
- Environmental Studies : 30 Q

Paper II (150 Q, 150 Marks)
- Child Development and Pedagogy : 30 Q
- Language I : 30 Q
- Language II : 30 Q
- Mathematics and Science OR Social Science : 60 Q

CTET 2017 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts : 02/06/2017
- Last Date of Registration : 23/06/2017
- Release Admit Card : 2nd Week of July, 2017
- CTET Exam : 23/07/2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?