8th January 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?

sir,i am studing my 1st year b.tech petrochemical in anna university,trichy.can i get transfer to b.tech chemical to another college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  2. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)? -- [New]
  3. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  4. Best Engineering colleges in India?
  5. How to take admission in Jamia millia islamia after passing B.Tech 1st year?
  6. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  7. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  8. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  9. Books to be referred for mathematics while studying B.Tech 1st year
  10. What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  12. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  13. Placements after B.Tech (Petroleum engineering) from Bhagwant University?
  14. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  15. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Process Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I get any scholarship after studying B.Tech 1st year in Gayatri college?
  17. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  18. How should I move to another college? I am studying B.Tech
29th April 2016, 10:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?

College transfer after first year of engineering is possible provided that seats in branch you want to take admission is vacant and you have required percentage of marks which is enough for college transfer.

Once you complete your first year of engineering, you can approach your registrar office for college transfer. In some trade of engineering, branch change is not allowed, you must make sure first that in Petrochemical engineering, branch change is possible after first year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?