14th November 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year

Sir , now i am studying b tech 1st year in college of engg attingal(cusat). Can i transfer to college of engg thalassery(cusat)? What i have to do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  2. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  3. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  4. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  6. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college -- [New]
  7. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  9. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
  10. Can I get any scholarship after studying B.Tech 1st year in Gayatri college?
  11. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  12. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  13. How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune
  14. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  15. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  16. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  17. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  18. How to transfer college after studying mechanical engineering?
13th May 2013, 12:37 AM
deepthi777...
Member+

Default Re: Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year

Yes, you can change to other college under same university and you will have to clear all your subjects.
If you are admitted in to government seat, you will have to pay fine, as it is mentioned in the prospects of CEE.
23rd May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year

sir my son is studying 1st yr Engg. in Chennai Collage - he is under management Quta
i want to transfer some other colleage in chennai is it possible?
27th March 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 1st year b.tech of a gokaraju rangaraju college Autonomous (under jntu) my question is, can I transfer to Osmania university of mj college
22nd May 2014, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am now studying in btech ece 4th sem in haryana i want to transfer in delhi is it possible?
25th July 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer my collge (btech)before cmpltng 1st year?pls help me
25th July 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer my collge (btech)before cmpltng 1st year?pls help me
23rd August 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i transfer from saroj cllge to BBD university before completing my first semaster it possible.
28th September 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Re; can i transfer to college of engineering while studying b. tech 1year

is it possible to transfer my college
(b.tech) before completing the 2 year please help me in jntuh sir and medams
19th June 2015, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to change my college after f.e. how can I do this??please tell me.procedure I have cleared all subjects of f.e.
10th April 2016, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am studying in b.tech aerospace engineering 2 nd sem I want transfer from that college is it possible
13th May 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I am studying mechanical engineering in Bits college. I have 70 percentage. I want to transfer to jntuh college.I what a guides please requesting sir.
Name:Pavansai
Phone no:9133138437
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?