20th August 2010, 05:45 PM
Priyanshu Singh

How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?

Sir ,

I am persuing btech from RGEC meerut . I am in 1st yr and i want to transfer my college in lucknow or delhi(good colleges).
The reason for transfer is the poor result and faculties in my college.
If u can do anything, I would be gratefull.
Thanku

Related Questions:
  1. Names of private colleges and branches which I can get after scoring 28551 rank in UPTU?
  2. Can I transfer to 2nd year B.Com to Pune or Mumbai after doing B.Com first year from Lucknow University?
  3. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  4. Which are the M.A English study centers in Vasai? What is the syllabus?
  5. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 48000 rank in general and 8316 in girls in UPTU? List of top colleges of Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Bareilly
  6. List of colleges i can get for MBA with a rank 2664(general) and 835(girls) in UPTU?
  7. Which is better among MIT Moradabad and BBD NITM?
  8. What is the fees for UPTU MCA course for private colleges?
  9. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get transfer from 9th ICSE of Delhi to Mysore?
  11. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  12. Colleges in Lucknow and Delhi to do training after doing Biotech?
  13. Which colleges can I get for MBA finance after scoring 935 General and 181 OBC rank in UPTU?
  14. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  15. When to take admission in MBA courses based on MAT September Exam Score?
  16. General category girl having 232 marks in UPTU can get admission in government college?
  17. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I proceed after 12th to opt for Animation course?
31st May 2011, 02:08 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?

my dear friend private colleges are not provide transfer fasility.
only government colleges provide these type of fasility,,,,
if in any case they provide then only this should be dose a seat for you should be free in that college where you wants to go.....

all the best my friend....
27th September 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?

I want to change my coolege after 1 year under uptu ,how can i do so?
30th September 2011, 07:00 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?

my dear friend private colleges are not provide transfer fasility.
only government colleges provide these type of fasility,,,,
if in any case they provide then only this should be dose a seat for you should be free in that college where you wants to go.....

all the best my friend....
14th November 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default how can i get migration in ggsipu

sir, i'm current student of b.tech 1st year of kurukshetra university branch EEE,can i migrate in GGS IPU delhi?
11th May 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 yrs in B Tech at JNTU affiliated college in Hyderabad. I got married after that and 1 yr gap has come. Now I want to join in some other college in mathura, U.P. Pls advice me if it can be possible.
2nd May 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,

I am persuing btech from DVSIET meerut . I am in 1st yr and i want to transfer my college in lucknow
The reason for transfer is in meerut i 'm surfing frm ilness so i want to change the college
If u can do anything, I would be gratefull.
Thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?