15th December 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

If failed in 3rd B.Arch will it affect job placement?

Im studying my b.arch and am having to resit my 4th year.Im worried about my future opportunities. Will this affect my job placement even if I manage a good CGPA? I also have 6 month work ex in a business firm Will it count?

7th March 2014, 08:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If failed in 3rd B.Arch will it affect job placement?

As far as I am concerned the failure or Backlog in your third year B.Arch does not affect your job placement.Generally B.Arch course lasts for about the duration of years.For doing this just 12th class qualification is required.In this architecture course you may be dealt with the construction and designing of buildings and or physical structures of a machine.This Architecture course have good scope for either jobs or even for higher studies.

So meanwhile by the time you complete your studies you need to clear your backlog.And even if you can not complete it by the time you complete your B.Arch qualification in that situation it may create problem to you and thereby ultimately affect the job placements.So I recommend you clear this failure of the subject as quickly as possible.Of course soon after clearing your subjects and by the completion of your B.Arch course you may find good number of job opportunities with your educational qualification.

You can find job placement in the following various roles such as Architectural assistant,Sale and business development manager,Interior designer in the Retail department,Manager architecture and interiors,Front office or Admin Assistant,Architectural assistant,Projects Assistant manager in the architecture,and more.You may find jobs in the various firms such as in National building organization,Department of Railways(Railway Recruitment Board),Department of Post and Telegraph,Architecture and building development firms,and more.If you still want to do your masters degree then you may go for the M.Arch course and then go for PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?