3rd September 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job after doing BDS graduation from India

hello, sir maam
iam dr nitin sharma iam a bds graduate from india . can i get a job or can i work in singapore.
what is the detailed process to work there. shall i have to clear some exam for that .i have a clinical experience of 4 years.
u can reply me on [email protected]

27th November 2017, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job after doing BDS graduation from India

I am 2nd year BDS student...is there any jobs in abroad for dentists like Canada, new Zealand or Singapore. Will they offer us for job after completing BDS..please let me know.....and what are the requirements or any entrance exam....how will I get a job and what's the salary base?? Please let me know. I'm very much tensed about my future..My email I'd [email protected]
28th November 2017, 07:30 PM
manjira...

Default Re: How can I get a job after doing BDS graduation from India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, sir maam
iam dr nitin sharma iam a bds graduate from india . can i get a job or can i work in singapore.
what is the detailed process to work there. shall i have to clear some exam for that .i have a clinical experience of 4 years.
u can reply me on [email protected]
After completing BDS from India you can get employed in Singapore as Dentist by following the steps below:-

><You need to search and apply for dentist job in Singapore through any job search engine like
http://www.indeed,com.sg
http://www.JobStreet.com.sg
http://www.naukri.com

><Then you have to register yourself with the Singapore Dental Council. There are three kinds of registration that you can opt for-
  • Full Registration
  • Conditional Registration
  • Temporary Registration
The candidates need to have a BDS degree from Singapore or an equivalent degree which will be recognized by the Singapore Dental Council.

><The candidates need to pay the necessary registration fees after apply for the registration.

><The final step is to attend and pass the qualifying written examination. The candidates whose first language is not English need to submit the TOEFL result while applying for the written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?