6th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?

My name is Reem Adem i am 27 years old and I just complet my BDS From addis abeba university of dental seince faculty and I have 4 years experience Working as a dentist in Ethiopia and I want to work in Dubai after this so how can I get to work in Dubai?

14th April 2014, 09:42 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?

You considered that you you have done your bachelor degree in BDS ( bachelor in dental science) and also you mentioned that you have four years experienced in your carrier after completing your bachelor degree. You also considered that you want to do job in Dubai on the basis of your degree and your qualification or your experienced.

Now I am clearing your confusion about your question so let me know you to that if you thin about to do any course then Now I am clearing about your confusion no need to do any course for getting dental job in abroad because you have much more better qualification and also have four year experienced to get job in abroad like Dubai now you have to try and submit your resume in Dubai dental hospital are like
New Marion dental hospital
Fransco dental hospital
Ireeiser dental hospital
Marco dental and medical science

Or many Dubai hospitals are in Dubai which offers high salaried job to those BDS ( bachelor in dental science) candidates who have experienced in other sector. So don't worry and don't waste your time to thinking about it just try it and you will get a job. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
4th June 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?

I finished my BDS, and now doing my fellowship in Implantology. I want to know the job oppurtjnites in Dubai
24th July 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
24th July 2014, 06:28 PM
dr amit chadha

What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
16th July 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the exam pattern. And want to see the question papers
11th October 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get a visiting jobs after BDS in Dubai having 15 years experience as Dentist?

My name is Dr Bharat Agravat i am 47 years old and I just complet my BDS From Government Dental College & Hospital Ahmedabad Gujarat university of dental seince faculty and I have 15 years experience Working as a dentist in India and I want to work in Dubai after this so how can I get to work in Dubai?

Regards
Dr Bharat Agravat
Www.drbharat.agravat.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?