29th June 2011, 11:15 PM
deepthi mamidipaka

Date of entrance exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Which exam to write?

im doing my b.pharm final year in jss ooty. i will complete it by september. when will be the entrence exam for m.pharm in bits pilani. and what exam we should write.

30th June 2011, 11:59 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Which exam to write?

Hello friend ......

The date for the entrance exam for the admission in the M.Pharma degree was on 11th – 12th June 2011 .
It was an online exam with the centrers around in India ...

The eligibility for the admission for the M.Pharma degree is a minimum of 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination that would be in this case will be B.Pharma ...

In Bits for the M.Pharma the following specialization is provided :
M.Pharm with specialization in Pharmaceutics
M.Pharm with specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry)

you can apply for the M.Pharma online from the website :
http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd /

For the detailed information here I have attached the file regarding the admission in the M.Pharma degree in the Bits ,pilani...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HDbrochure.pdf(327.9 KB, 175 views)
24th October 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Which exam to write?

what are the dates of online application for M.Tech. programme-2012 in bits goa ?????
24th October 2011, 11:03 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
The last date was on 30th November. ... For getting admission to M.Tech in BITS Pilani, each candidate has to .... please give me a suggestion to do mtech in bits pilani.how to get into bits pilani.is there any exam to write? ...
Thanks,
14th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

what to do after B.Tech (E.C.E)? M.Tech or MS or MBA?
18th January 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the complete formality for getting admission in m. tech. bits, pilani. When can I apply as I am going to complete my B.E. (Production) from GTU (Gujarat) and in which branch I can get admission in m.tech. kindly let me know the procedure in detail.
29th January 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

when does the entrance exam for M.tech in BITS pilani?other than GATE.what is the syllabus of that exam ?Is there any fee concession through that exam.
5th June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

some1 plz post the syllabus for doing ms in bits hyderabad,goa
24th November 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

dates of mtech/m.e entrance exam at bits pilani??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?