25th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write IAF executie exams if I have scored 50% marks in graduation with physics?

Sir/Mam,

have completed my graduation with physics(major)&math with 50% marks aggregate.. so am i eligible to write any any executive exam of IAF... Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thanks!

Related Questions:

26th August 2015, 11:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IAF executie exams if I have scored 50% marks in graduation with physics?

Yes, you are eligible to write Indian Air Force Executive Examination after successful completion of Graduation from a recognized university. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Indian Air Force Executive Examination is Bachelor Degree and there is no certain minimum percentage is required in order to be eligible. I suggest you to concentrate on the sections included in the examination separately and start with the toughest subject first and later easiest subject to score good marks. I am happy to say that you are certainly eligible to give IAF Executive Recruitment examination having the met the required eligibility criteria.

26th August 2015, 01:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IAF executie exams if I have scored 50% marks in graduation with physics?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the Indian Air Force wing through the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The examination is conducted for the recruitment of the candidates in the defence services.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have the graduation in the Physics and/or Mathematics as the main paper.
* Candidates age must be between the 19-23 years.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as written and the SSB. The examination is conducted in the month of the February and the August and the examination ( written ) is of the 300 marks.

For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in

26th August 2015, 01:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the Air force common Admission test and Combined defense services after completing bachelor's degree in graduation with physics to join Indian Air force.

AFCAT is conducted by the Air force twice every year for recruitment of candidates into branches like flying branch, technical branch and ground duty branch. So you can apply for this exam. The age limit is 19-24 years.

Official website: www.careerairforce.nic.in.

Combined defense services is conducted by the UPSC, you can join Airforce through CDS exam also, both unmarried male and female candidates can apply for the exam. The age limit for AFA is 19-23 years.

Official website www.upsc.gov.in.

In both exams, written test is followed by Service Selection board.

26th August 2015, 02:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The IAF selects the executives through AFCAT.

AFCAT stands for the Air Force Common Admission Test.

It is the test conducted by the India Air Force twice the year for the recruitment of graduates as the officers in the IAF.

According to the notification released by the IAF, the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

* The candidate should have done the graduation from any stream.

* The minimum age for appearing is 21 years at least.

You can appear in the examination right from the final year of your degree.

26th August 2015, 04:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, with the 50% aggregate in the graduation in the Physics discipline you are eligible to appear for the CDS examination. The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

CDS examination is conducted every year in the month of February and the August and the examination is conducted to recruitment in any of the IMA, Navy Academy, OTA and the Air Force.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate degree must be from any recognised university and have the stream either Physics or mathematics for the IAF.
* Candidate age vary for the different wing but it is 19-23 years for the IAF.

The written examination is of 300 marks in which there are questions of Mathematics, English and General knowledge. After qualifying the examination you are eligible for the SSB where the candidates have to go through the various stages.

26th August 2015, 10:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

IAF stands for "Indian Air force" conducts examination for various technical and non-technical posts.

The minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in IAF examinations is that the candidate must have passed class 12 with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and should have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IAF examination.

26th August 2015, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for AFCAT after completion of graduation if you are interested in joining as an officer in Indian Air Force. You have maths and physics in degree that means you are eligible for both flying as well as ground duty branch.

You can also apply for CDS exam which is also an option for joining Indian Air Force. Just make sure that your age is in between 19 to 23 years. There is no percentage criteria and you just need pass marks in your degree.

27th August 2015, 01:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

have completed my graduation with physics(major)&math with 50% marks aggregate.. so am i eligible to write any any executive exam of IAF... Can someone please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thanks!
After completion of your graduation degree you are eligible for IAF exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

The educational qualification and age criteria for CDS exam is given below-

Indian Military Academy:- You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age should be between 19 to 24 years.

Air Force Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics or B.E./B.Tech in engineering or technology. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

Naval Academy:- You need to complete your graduation in engineering or technology or you can do B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

Officer's Training Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Your age should be between 19 to 25 years.

11th August 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to AFCAT exam if I have 55%makers in 12 class and 60% makers in graduation. so am I eligible to AFCAT exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?