13th April 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KPSC SDA exam if pursuing final year of B.E.(EEE)?

Sir/Mam
I am a B.E.(EEE) final year student.
Can I apply for KPSC SDA exam?
Kindly let me know immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA recruitment exam if completed Diploma and pursuing B.Tech through Distance Education?
  2. Are distance education degree students eligible to apply for KPSC SDA exam?
  3. Which books are to be referred for SDA exam?
  4. Can I apply for SDA post in KPSC after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How to get entry in KPSC exam? Ways to apply for KPSC exam? Syllabus for the exam and how can I prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  7. When is upcoming KPSC exam?
  8. How to apply for PGCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course? Information regarding pattern for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  9. Selection of subject and procedure for selection for KPSC?
  10. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  11. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  12. Computer Science graduate can write KPSC exam? Which category of KPSC exam to write?
  13. Can I apply for KPSC if belongs to Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  14. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  15. Expected date of KPSC KAS 2015 notification
  16. Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  18. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?
18th April 2015, 10:27 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for KPSC SDA exam if pursuing final year of B.E.(EEE)?

Yes dear, In fact the SDA is the Post requires the " 10+2 " candidates not graduation. So you can certainly apply for KPSC SDA posts with your qualification. But you should satisfy the Age criteria as well.

For the details regarding the Eligibility you can have a look on the below information. And for the Notification details you can keep visit the Official website of " KPSC " Click here

Eligibility to apply for " KPSC SDA " Examination :

1.You should complete the 10+2 or any equivalent examination from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

2.Minimum Age : 18 years

Maximum Age : 35 years

Actually KPSC had been released the Notification of SDA in the month of Aug 2012. This year the notification for Secondary Division Assistant has not been released yet.
16th March 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for KPSC SDA ? I am completed three years DHI (Diploma in Health inspector) course from Karnataka paramedical board....
29th August 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello. Can I apply for SDA high court exam 2021 if I'm in final semester BCA degree?
I will complete my last exam on 22nd September,2021. Please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?