2nd July 2016, 10:17 PM
Soptorsi

Admission procedure in IIT for Bangladeshi students?

Hi, I am Umar, and belong to Bangladesh. I want to get admission in IIT Khadagpur. Please tell me how can I get admitted to IIT kharagpur being a Bangladeshi student?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  4. Names of the government institutes in India for Bangladeshi Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  6. What is the tuition fees asked for doing Ph.D course by Bangladeshi students?
  7. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?
  8. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  9. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
  10. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  11. How to get admission in India for MBBS course being a Bangladeshi?
  12. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  13. Admission procedure to study MS(Neurosurgery) in Germany for a Bangladeshi candidate?
  14. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  15. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
  16. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  17. What are the job opportunities available in India for Bachelor of Optometry? Criteria to apply for the job and requirements for Bangladeshi students in India?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
15th January 2017, 11:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in IIT for Bangladeshi students?

The procedure to get admission in IIT for foreign candidates is also same and to get admission in IIT candidates have to appear and qualify in JEE.

JEE examination is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced stage. Candidates have to qualify in both stages for admission in it.

To get more information about examination visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
25th September 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello! This is ferdowsh khan.
Can I get admission in IIT Kharagpur for bachelor of architecture without jee?
15th December 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIT Kharagpur after HSC from bangladesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?