12th June 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Com, MA and B.Ed, am I eligible for BA now?

I have completed B.Com, MA English and B.Ed. Now I want to do BA with English to eligible for TGT English. Can I take BA course now? Will I get the benefit of my B.Ed degree after BA English for TGT English jobs?

14th June 2018, 12:19 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed B.Com, MA and B.Ed, am I eligible for BA now?

BA refers to Bachelor of Arts and the minimum education required to pursuing the same degree course is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board.

So, even being a Master degree holder you are eligible for pursuing BA degree course as for pursuing the same course what matters is the minimum education required for pursuing the same course irrespective of candidates highest educational qualification.

Also, I would like to let you know that your B.Ed degree will be certainly valid for appearing in TGT or TET.
14th June 2018, 04:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue graduation again from English. You can pursue one degree many times from different subject no restriction is here.
Yes this degree will be beneficial for applying TGT.
You can also apply for UGC NET entrance examination as you have completed Post Graduation also.
15th June 2018, 09:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.A course after completion of your B.Ed course. To be eligible to pursue B.A course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in B.A course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, you have already completed B.Ed course, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.A course.
15th June 2018, 09:40 PM
stutiswet2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Com, MA English and B.Ed. Now I want to do BA with English to eligible for TGT English. Can I take BA course now? Will I get the benefit of my B.Ed degree after BA English for TGT English jobs?
Yes, you can take B.A. English course to become eligible for TGT English exam. You will definitely get benefit of your B.Ed. degree as it will be plus point of your knowledge and it will be helpful in appearing for TGT English exam.
17th June 2018, 01:43 AM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can purue the B.A and take advantage of the course for applying to any position which needs you to be B.A in English.

The minimum educational qualification for getting admission to the B.A. Course is 10+2, since you have already completed your Post Graduation is other subjects, means you are 10+2 pass and this is sufficient qualification for getting admission to the B.A course. And if there is requirement that you need to have B.A. in English for TGT English jobs then yes, you will be considered for that for sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?