1st April 2016, 09:47 AM
gayathri inter

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics?

Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for ISRO? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?
  3. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  5. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. I have done diploma in CS and currently doing AMIE. How to join ISRO after completion of my degree?
  8. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  9. What should I do to get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  11. Can I apply for M.Sc Applied Geophysics if completed B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Electronics and diploma in Agriculture?
  13. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th class to join ISRO?
  14. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  15. Am I eligible to join advance diploma in safety after completion of computer diploma?
  16. How to join the ISRO after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
1st April 2016, 03:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayathri inter View Post
Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for ISRO? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for ISRO exam. You can apply through the Physics subject.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in below given specialization are eligible for ISRO recruitment.

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?