30th December 2010, 02:19 PM
rajgadu

How to join ISRO after B.Tech in ECE? Opportunities available in ISRO?

I am an under graduate in ECE. How to get into ISRO ? What are the opportunities for me there?

6th January 2011, 12:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after B.Tech in ECE? Opportunities available in ISRO?

ISRO is one of the most reputed firms all over the world. Being a part if ISRO, will definitely add as an advantage to an individual’s career. There are many posts to which students from science background and apply for. The organization will publish their recruitment notification as and when the requirement comes up. You need to visit the official website for more details. You can also refer the employment news as to get information, if they have published recruit notification
15th January 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO after B.Tech in ECE? Opportunities available in ISRO?

i am a student of mca final year. i want to join isro but how?
19th February 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I AM A B.TECH STUDENT HOW I CAN APPLY FOR ISRO
14th April 2011, 04:33 PM
Taurus007

hii

to join ISRO after B.Tech in ECE
ISRO is one of the most reputed firms all over the world. Being a part if ISRO, will definitely add as an advantage to an individual’s career. There are many posts to which students from science background and apply for. The organization will publish their recruitment notification as and when the requirement comes up. You need to visit the official website for more details. You can also refer the employment news as to get information, if they have published recruit notification

good luck
15th April 2011, 08:53 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to join ISRO after B.Tech in ECE? Opportunities available in ISRO?

To join ISRO you have to first complete your Bachelors or Masters

and then you have to attempt exam called ISRO Engineer/Scientist exam

which is conducted by ISRO

you should get selected in the exam and then you will face the interview by the professional committee then later on you will get an aprentice training

in the ISRO

this is all about the path how to reach the position for what you are desiring for..

and about eligibility and exam code and instruction too..

it depends on your branch as the exam is conducted for various streams

you will have different syllabus for each and every branch..

the details regarding your branch are uploaded in the following file

so please have a look at it..

best wishes

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: txt isro syllabus.txt(4.5 KB, 123 views)
5th May 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

give job availaibility in isro, drdl,drdo after completion of B.tech ece with less than 60%
26th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary in ISRO
3rd July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN ISRO AFTER B.TECH IN EE?OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN ISRO?
14th October 2011, 09:20 AM
shahisdfghj

I am an under graduate in ECE. How to get into ISRO ? What are the opportunities for me there?
19th August 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hai sir , im mohan ihad backlogs and cleared with agg 70%. can i elgible to write isro.if so what are the basics to know and if no its my bad luck
9th August 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the examinations in isro as i am doing my btech 3rd (5th sem) ece?
9th August 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the examinations in isro as i am doing my btech (5th sem) ece?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?