26th May 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

ICWAI after BBA is a tough option?

I am 1st year student of BBA. I Want to know that I am preparing for CAT. So, can I also prepare for ICWAI? Will it be tough for me?

26th May 2017, 10:06 PM
Aafreen Kausher

Default Re: ICWAI after BBA is a tough option?

ICWAI is a good course to go with BBA because other than this course like CS or CA are very hard and will surely take more time than 3 years. This course has a wide scope and very good prospective.

You should complete BBA and if you are good at study and can put hard work then do ICWAI. After completing CWA you will not be needing MBA as you will learn all business management skills from this course.

ICWA degree holders are highly demanded in the government sector, private enterprises, development agencies, banking and finance sector, education and training sectors.
27th May 2017, 01:19 AM
help100%

Default Re: ICWAI after BBA is a tough option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 1st year student of BBA. I Want to know that I am preparing for CAT. So, can I also prepare for ICWAI? Will it be tough for me?
Preparation for anything depends on the doer not anyone else, we at the most can guide you in you path but you will be the one who need to carry on with. So, as you are in you 1st year of BBA you may start preparing for CAT exam which is indeed a tough exam a gateway to pioneer management institutes of India and of course you can appear in the foundation of ICWA.

If you do this simultaneously it will play as advantageous traits to you if compared to others but it will turn into a headache or hefty load on you untill you give up to your tiresome and impatient nature.

Hope the above information helped you, for further query do let us know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?