13th March 2011, 10:48 AM
ayushi sanjay sharma

If my birthplace was Ratlam in MP am I eligible to apply for PET examination?

since last three year i studing in Gujarat . My Birth place is Ratlam ( M.P.). I want to apply for PET Examination . I iligible or not?

22nd January 2012, 09:12 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: If my birthplace was Ratlam in MP am I eligible to apply for PET examination?

Yes, you can apply for PET examination as this is written in eligibility criterea that "THE CANDIDATE MUST BE AN INDIAN".
So, go for it.
Hope for you good preparation for the examination.
All the best.
22nd January 2012, 12:57 PM
chetan pratap singh

Default Re: If my birthplace was Ratlam in MP am I eligible to apply for PET examination?

hi

you are sure elligible for mp-pet and remember one thing at the time of counsling you have to go with proof as you are from mp.
29th March 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

This is vishal.i have a quetion regarding B-ed exam
plz help me in this matter
Am residing at M.P. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR give an entrance in B-ED in andhra pradesh?
29th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Am residing at M.P. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR give an entrance in B-ED in andhra pradesh?
30th March 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default if my birth place is mp than am i eligible for write the exam in andhra pradesh?

30th April 2012, 05:52 PM
nadankanan

you can apply for PET examination as this is written in eligibility criterea that "THE CANDIDATE MUST BE AN INDIAN".
So, go for it.
Hope for you good preparation for the examination.
you are sure elligible for mp-pet and remember one thing at the time of counsling you have to go with proof as you are from mp.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?