14th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Honours if pursuing B.Sc General in Geography in Calcutta University?

Hi,
I'm Subhanki from Kolkata. I want to know that as now I am studying in B.Sc Geography(General) in 1st year under Calcutta University. How can I enter Honours in Geography. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  2. Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?
  3. What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta
  4. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  5. Best place and university to study BA Geography honours?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geography) Honours in Mumbai University if secured 74% in 12th and scored 93 marks in Geography? -- [New]
  7. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  8. Advice regarding B.A(Hons.) Geography
  9. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study B.A.(Geography) in Hindi Medium in Calcutta University?
  11. Date of announcement of Calcutta University B.A and BSc Honors Exam Results?
  12. Which course should I opt after graduating in Bio general course without Honors papers? Is it true that general student can't study MSc course?
  13. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  14. What are the career options for general graduates?
  15. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  16. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  17. Possibility to study M.A.(English) for B.A.(General) student of Calcutta University?
  18. Does St Xavier's Calcutta offers B.Com without honours for non maths students?
19th June 2015, 11:01 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study Honours if pursuing B.Sc General in Geography in Calcutta University?

If you are studying B.Sc in general section after completing your first year you can go in honours section if you get that much marks and if you are eligible for the honours course. In first year in CU both section has the same syllabus the difference comes after completing first year of graduation in CU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?