3rd July 2011, 06:24 PM
sudhu sudarshan

If we pass IPS exam in interview can we choose Kannada Language?

if we passed the IPS exam ,in interview can we use kannada languae?

Related Questions:
  1. IPS Exam in Kannada medium?
  2. Kannada Language IAS books? I am going to appear for IAS exam
  3. SSLC model question papers for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English Language, First Language, Kannada Language, 2nd Language and Hindi?
  4. Karnataka SSLC Second Language Kannada Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Is it necessary to study Kannada as a 2nd Language in ICSE Board if pursue at any school of Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  7. Can I choose Marathi Language while getting selected in Interview of UPSC?
  8. Flos Carmeli ICSE School is affiliated to which board?
  9. Model question papers of Sanskrit, English and Kannada?
  10. Procedure to join IPS and CBI? Duration for these Exams? Is it a good choice to choose Mathematics as Optional subject for Main Exam? Information regarding Interview procedure for this?
  11. How to pass in Kannada medium?
  12. SSLC exam question paper of 1st language Kannada and others?
  13. How may I get previous year question papers for Karnataka SSLC exam? My subjects are Urdu, English, Kannada, Social science and Maths
  14. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  15. Information about IPS exam? Which subject should I choose to prepare for IPS exam?
  16. How to preare for IPS exam? Books to study and subjects to choose? Coaching center in Agra?
  17. Project topics for final year of BCA candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to appear for IAS exam in Kannada?
30th May 2015, 08:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If we pass IPS exam in interview can we choose Kannada Language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhu sudarshan View Post
if we passed the IPS exam ,in interview can we use kannada languae?

IPS is know as one of the civil service posts and to join in this post you need to write the Civil service exam conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year. Candidates are selected through:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Interview

You cannot talk in Kannada which makes a negative impression on your character because you are being interviewed for an administrative post. The panel members will think you being a racist. Even if you are not very comfortable in english, try speaking in English. You might be posted in anywhere in the country but if you speak in your mother language it states that you are only interested in working in Karnataka.

So, you better attend your IPS interview in English.
12th April 2020, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I don't know English language Tamil Kannada Telugu
7th June 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can we choose kannada language in IPS examination interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?