18th March 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Which good engineering college can I join with 45% in 12th under SC category?

I want a good engineering college or any other good college which can get me through engineer.
My qualification
12th passed 45% , date of birth is 09/03/1992 and I belongs to SC category.
My aim is big and I have dream lots about engineer. I have been doing lots of practical in my home, due to lack of tools I feel very unhappy. So, can u please help me to get a college with good facilities?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I drop after 12th if I didn't fare well in the engineering entrance exams or should I join some college and continue my preparations there?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda? -- [New]
  3. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  5. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  6. Expected rank and colleges having scored 136 in WBJEE?
  7. Which engineering college in UP can I join for CS or ECE course after scoring 16900 and 2450(Girls Category) rank in UPSEE?
  8. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  9. How to join a college of Health Care Management after completing 12th?
  10. How many chances are allowed for IIT?
  11. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering admission to a candidate with 184224 rank in AP EAMCET?
  13. Should I join any college if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  14. Is it possible to join in engineering college after scoring 86 cutoff in 12th?
  15. Should I drop a year for engineering preparation of join some BSc college?
  16. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 60000 in AIEEE?
  17. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  18. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring 24000 rank in UPTU in general category
31st May 2011, 04:15 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Which good engineering college can I join with 45% in 12th under SC category?

my friend sorry to say that but your % is so low...
how can you manage engineering.....
you don't know that engineering is hard....
and also eligibility to take admission in engineering is mini 60% in 12th with out not compartment....

so my suggestion to you if you really wants to do engineering firstly apply for any diploma course if you pass it with good % then take admission in engineering..............

all the very best dear
11th June 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which good engineering college can I join with 45% in 12th under SC category?

What min cbse class12 marks required wb,mp,bihar engineering college.please reply me soon.
25th December 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which good engineering college can I join with 45% in 12th under SC category?

when are the admissions in sastra university under the sc category which percentage should we get in IPE in ECE in B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?