26th November 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

IIT JEE advanced online application

Payment not done but Application already sent for IIT Jee Online Application - 2013

27th November 2012, 07:59 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: IIT JEE advanced online application

Hi my dear friend.............

IIT JEE advanced online application:

JEE Advanced Online Registration for JEE main Qualified Students : 8th May 2013

Last Date for Registering Online for JEE Main Qualified Students : 13th May 2013

So friend you can try once again.................

Thank you All the best......
27th November 2012, 10:30 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

IIT JEE Advanced Online application Form without Payment

Online application form will be submitted and you don't have to send anywhere, except for the payment thing. So yes you can send your payment via post to your zonal address.

After registration through online you must pay the examination fee as applicable through Challan of all SBI Branches having core banking solutions i.e CBS before 13th of May 2013.

To pay the registration fee for JEE advance 13, you should have follow the following steps.

After the completion of registration process the bank payment challan will be generated.
Print that challan
Make payment against any SBI branch having core Banking Solution.
Send that challan's photocopy with necessary documents i.e X marksheet, XII mark sheet if available, otherwise declaration form,Caste certificate, PWD Certificate if applicable.
27th November 2012, 01:06 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi announced the examination time table and online registration for the exam Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2013.

Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other centrally funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by several participating State Governments, and several other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/other Qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).

The Joint Entrance Exam will be conducted in two parts, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE (Main) replaces the AIEEE entrance exam and JEE (Advanced) replaced the IIT-JEE entrance exam. The Paper-1 of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.

Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2013:

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in JEE(MAIN) 2013 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see below). Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2013 may also appear in JEE(MAIN) 2013 provisionally.
Admission criteria in the concerned institution/university will be followed as prescribed by concerned university/institution and as per the guidelines & criteria prescribed by AICTE.
The candidates who are seeking admission in NITs, IIITs or CFTIs must ensure their eligibility for the admission in NITs, IIITs and CFTIs.
The candidates who are aspirants only for IITs and ISM Dhanbad must ensure their eligibility for admission in IITs and ISM Dhanbad.
The candidates who are aspirants for NITs, IIITs, CFTIs , IITs and ISM Dhanbad must ensure their eligibility for admission in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, IITs and ISM Dhanbad.

Mode of the Examination:
The Paper-1 of JEE (Main) will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and Online (Computer Based Examination) mode. The Paper-2 of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. A candidate will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination modes for Paper-1 only.

Online Registration for JEE Main 2013:

Candidates of JEE (Main) - 2013 have to apply online only.

jee.iitd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?