19th January 2012, 11:37 AM
pritansha

Which IIT offer Training for Biomedical students? What is the required criteria for this?

could you please tell me which iiit offer trainig for biomedical students?
i am a 3rd year student.i want to do trainig at iit,please list me the criteria for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Does IIT provide training to other college student?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Industrial Training centers in Delhi for Biomedical Engineers? -- [New]
  8. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer?
  9. Can I apply for Internship while in final year ECE? What is the duration?
  10. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  13. Are there any short term courses related to Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering in IIT Bombay? Whats the duration of the course?
  15. Am i eligible for JEE after failing matric twice?
  16. Companies which offer placements in software field for B.Tech Biotech students? What is the criteria?
  17. Criteria for training or internship from IIT?
  18. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
21st May 2012, 02:25 PM
Navanju

Default Re: Which IIT offer Training for Biomedical students? What is the required criteria for this?

No one IIT. But you can apply in BHU(banaras hindu university insitute of technology) & this is equivelent of IIT. & this is a government insitute in varansi india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?