7th May 2012, 11:05 PM
seema ku singh

Important dates regarding IIT JAM MCA?

i want to know all the important dates regarding iitjam mca 2012 and all india mca common entrance test 2012.please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  3. Important dates regarding IIT-JAM Exam?
  4. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM? -- [New]
  5. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  6. Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?
  7. Syllabus of IIT JAM for MCA? Last 10 year IIT JAM(Computer Science) question papers?
  8. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  9. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  10. I am in 5th Semester BSC (IT), can I appear for IIT JAM for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many questions to solve to get selected in MCA entrance of IIT JAM in general category?
  12. Last 5 years Question papers of MCA IIT JAM?
  13. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  14. Names of the top universities for MSc Physics?
  15. Where to get IIT JAM MCA entrance exam forms?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of IIT JAM MCA?
  17. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
  18. How can I join IIT JAM MCA?
7th August 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important dates regarding IIT JAM MCA?

i want to the important dates regarding iitjam mca for 2013
8th September 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the number of seat in iit jam mca
26th August 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bsc(pcm) can i attend geology section in geophysics in jam test paper instead of physics
15th September 2013, 08:06 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR IIT JAM 2014
===============================
Starting date for online application ===16th september,2013
Last date for online application ===16th october,2013
Written test date ===9th Feb,2013

For more details regarding JAM 2013 please visit the site

www.iitk.ac.in/jam

This year JAM is conducted by iit Kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?