25th November 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder?

Is there any university in Canada that provide bachelor's degree to diploma holders? what is eligibility criteria ? any entrance exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  2. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
  3. How to do PG diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy? I am a BAMS degree holder
  4. Colleges offering core bachelor courses in the area of civil engineering and providing lateral entry to diploma holders?
  5. Can a commerce graduate do correspondence degree in Psychology? University offering 1 year degree in Psychology?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission to university degree after passing as 3 years diploma holder?
  7. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  8. What to do after 12th Arts? Options available after that?
  9. Which is the better course for me to join after completion of BE in ECE with 86% of marks?
  10. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  11. Jobs for BE (ECE) freshers in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  13. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  14. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  16. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  17. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  18. How to do part time degree course in chemical engineering? I am a diploma holder
20th December 2013, 09:41 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder?

Hello Friend,
This is good to hear that you want to study outside the India and as you said that you have completed your diploma and you want to further study and wants to take degree from the Canada.

Ya sure you can take degree from Canada no problem with that. But remember on thing you need lots of money and if you having good marks in the diploma than only it is beneficial to you to take degree from the Canada. There are so many universities in Canada where you can take admission and further you can complete your degree but I strongly recommend to you that if you have the good marks than only go for the Canada otherwise leave this plan.And take admission in the any Indian College Or University and do your degree.

You also need 12 to 20 lakh money to study in the Canada. Because as you that Indian Currency down day by day and Dollar is increasing over the Rupees. So Canada and US like countries are very rich and it is difficult to Indian residence to settle there easily. So you need lots of money to take degree from the Canada like country.

Any way i am mentioning some of the good Universities in the Canada where you can pursue your degree after the diploma and these universities are the top most universities-

Concordia University
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver
Fanshawe College
George Brown College
Humber College
Niagara College
Seneca College

For taking admission in these universities one need to have good marks in the 12th class as well as if you have diploma than you need to have good marks in diploma also. As for every universities criteria is different but if we talk in average than you need to have minimum of 65% marks in your diploma to take admission in these Colleges.
You need Study VISA from the Indian Government and a passport to go to Canada for study purposes.

You can get it easily. So these are the basic details,You can check these universities official site to get detailed information about the courses they offered and others details.

After completing the graduation from these universities you can apply for the permanent residence in the Canada thorough these universities. So this is also a plus point and this is very good if you get successfully degree from any of these universities or college. You will easily get the Job.
31st January 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I have done diplona engineering in . I.T after 10th?? I wanna go to canada for higher studies.. Will i get admission in .B.E.or i have to do diploma??
12th October 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma chemical engineering in nirma university with second class in india and i have four year refinary experiane in india so now i want to complete degree in chemical engineering in canada so please give me information.
11th February 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

If I get a diploma in mechanical engineering in a college can I do bachelors in same again?
2nd May 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder in Mechanical from Punjab state Board of Technical Education and I want to take .tech from canada
15th September 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am perusing my diploma in mechanical engineering (tool & die ) and I want to go Canada for mechanical engineering degree what should I follow to do further process
18th March 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

my son has pass diploma course in ECE from sukhjinder collage gurdaspur want to B . TECH degree from good collage
23rd July 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Diploma Mechanical engineering,Can I get admission for bachelor of Engineering in Australia?
28th December 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc. in Engineering from Canada after Diploma in Engineering from India, without 2?
I had done Diploma after 10th
27th June 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed diploma computer engineering after 10 the is any college in Canada offers bachelor???
8th August 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed diploma in computer science after 10 .Do the Canada University provide lateral entry in BTECH
2nd October 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma as an Electrical and electronics engineer with 7.11cgp (First class ). Now I like to take b. Tech in electrical at abroad..... and also I have only 52% mark in 2... so I would like to know my chances. Can you please help me..
7th December 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

after 12 pass is there any scope to do it diploma from canadian college nd after getting pr to continue study for graduation.
18th December 2019, 02:49 PM
Sreerag. K

Concordia University
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver
Fanshawe College
George Brown College
Humber College
Niagara College
Seneca College
9th January 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Does memorial university of Newfoundland offer bachelor degree to diploma holders from India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?