30th December 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for me? M.Tech in India or MS in abroad?

I don't have 60% aggregate after 5th semester BE, so if I fail to get a job, I am considering doing higher education, is it possible to get Mtech college in India which accepts me, if I don't have 60% aggregate in BE, or is it easier to get a better college abroad that will accept me.

Plzzz help me.

1st January 2016, 12:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for me? M.Tech in India or MS in abroad?

Yes, it is possible to get admission for M.Tech course in Indian Universities even though you do not have 60% aggregate in your BE course. This is because most of the Indian Universities take admission on the basis of GATE score. So if you perform well in GATE, you can take admission in the Indian Universities for M.Tech course. The same condition applies for institutes in abroad. If you perform well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL, then you can seek admission in them. Both M.Tech in India or M.S in abroad are good and have good scope. You should choose from the ranking of institute point of view. If you get admission in a better ranking institute in abroad which provides better exposure than Indian universities from which you got admission call, you should go for it. Otherwise you can go for Indian Universities.
1st January 2016, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue any course whether it is MS or M.Tech course in which you are interested. No percentage criteria is required to pursue MS or M.Tech course. After completion of your B.E course, you can pursue your higher studies in MS or M.Tech course. To get admission in M.Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify GATE examination. For getting admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
2nd January 2016, 12:32 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Master of Technology in India will be more better for you. You can get admission in top reputed institutes of India like IITs, NITs, etc. For admission in all these institutes, you must clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year for M.Tech courses. You can apply for this exam with 60% marks in Bachelor of Engineering. You can start your preparation for GATE exam from fifth semester by self preparation or through joining a good coaching institute like MADE EASY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?