26th May 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job is available in India for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Business Management from Newzealand?

Hi,
I have done my 12th in Commerce. After that I came to Newzealand for the Business Management Diploma course. Now, I came back and want to know what job I will get here in India? Kindly help me to find out.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  2. Is it a good choice of doing Post Graduation in Newzealand having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  4. List of entrance exams to study Hotel Management course in Newzealand?
  5. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  6. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  7. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  8. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  9. Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?
  10. Possibility to study MBA for 2 years Diploma in Business Management candidate?
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel Management candidate in India?
  12. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  13. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  14. How to get a job in offshore or onshore companies in India? I have completed PG diploma in oil and gas engineering and management
  15. Which is the best MBA college that I can get after scoring 83 percentile in MAT?
  16. PG courses after b.com e-banking? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  18. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
15th September 2016, 02:26 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is available in India for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Business Management from Newzealand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done my 12th in Commerce. After that I came to Newzealand for the Business Management Diploma course. Now, I came back and want to know what job I will get here in India? Kindly help me to find out.
Thank you!

As you mentioned you have studied Diploma in Business Management course in New Zealand. So you have not studied graduation in India or in New Zealand. You can get some jobs related to management diploma in BPOs, Retail sector, IT sector, MNCs, Financial sector, manufacturing units like Electrical, Chemical, Textile etc. You can work as Marketing Executive, Sales Executive, Stores Executive, HR Executive, Fresher’s, Voice Associate, Non Voice Associate etc. The job details can be found in the job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?