12th March 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?

sir,
iam a student of 1st year btech [eee}from GITAM UNIVERSITY. may i know about the industries offering summer training in visakhapatnam?and fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Industries offering 1 month Summer Training for B.Tech 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  2. List of industries offering Industrial Training during summer vacation to B.Tech Mechanical student in Kerala? -- [New]
  3. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  5. How can I take admission in summer training program?
  6. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  8. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  9. Summer training in Instrumentation Pharmacy offering Mini project?
  10. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  11. Fee structure and schedule for summer training in B.Tech (IT)?
  12. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where can i do implant training in Vishakhapatnam during summer holidays?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  15. What is thee fee structure , schedule for summer training for B.Tech IT in TCS, WIPRO, IBM, Infosys?
  16. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  18. Procedure of admission and training from KGMU? Fee structure for the same?
16th March 2012, 01:47 PM
nkrjn17

Default Re: Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?

Hii
i found some companies for you , hope it will help you out...

1) RedHat's Premium Training Partner
20th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?

hello mam/sir,
I am a student of NIT RAIPUR 2nd year ,electrical engineering.......may i know about the procedure for applying for the industrial training in NTPC visakhapatnam?
7th December 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,,,
i'm a student of civil engineering branch (3rd year) from RGU IIIT BASAR,,,can i find the companies in vizag which can provide me summer internship from april to july for 3 months duration,,
plz sir if anybody findout this plz inform me,,,,
17th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
I'm a student of IIIT Basar.. I'm doing B.tech 3rd year in computer science enineering can somebody plz tell me details of companies which offer internship in duration april to summer.. Plz kindly inform me..
25th January 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am studying btech 2nd year.this i want to do internship in summer in viskhapatnam.can u tel me which companies are offering?
6th February 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b tech 3 rd year in metallurgical and material science engineering where i need to internship pls replay
10th February 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 3rd yr B.tech in EEE . i want to do summer internship in visakhapatnam can u pls guide me which companies are offering ?
2nd May 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,
I'm a student of ANDHRA UNIVERSITY,VISAKHAPATNAM....doing B.tech 3rd year in software engineering .i am interested to do internship so can you tell which companies are offering internships?
3rd September 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

im persuing pgdba in distance mode from pune with hr specialization..still in fst yr..second sem..can i go for internship program..and which companies offer internship in vizag.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?