23rd January 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in Architecture is possible after Senior Secondary in Commerce from Mumbai?

Could i do diploma in architect as i had done senior secondary in commerce and if you can tell me about the fees i have to pay for part time diploma in architect from the pyrotechnical colleges in mumbai ?

7th September 2014, 04:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Diploma in Architecture is possible after Senior Secondary in Commerce from Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could i do diploma in architect as i had done senior secondary in commerce and if you can tell me about the fees i have to pay for part time diploma in architect from the pyrotechnical colleges in mumbai ?
Yes off course you are eligible for Diploma in Architecture after 12th standard in commerce stream. 12th standard or it's equivalent is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Architecture course.

Diploma in Architecture Eligibility Criteria:-

► Applicant should have passed 10th class with Science and Mathematics as subjects from recognized university.

► Applicant need to score at least 60% marks.

► Applicant who have qualified 12th standard can also eligible to apply for this course.

► Applicant age should not less than 15 years.

The notification for admissions for this Diploma in Architecture course is usually published during the month of April/May. The application form will be issued in the official website of the institution or in Institution counter office.

Polytechnic Colleges in Mumbai:-

► Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic
► Government Polytechnic
► St. Xavier's Technical Institute
► Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
26th May 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Architecture is possible after Senior Secondary in Commerce from Mumbai?

I am going to complete Civil ITI this year and very much interested in part time Architectural diploma. Please suggest part time Architectural diploma college in Mumbai
26th May 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete Civil ITI this year and very much interested in part time Diploma in Architecture. Please give me the list of part time Architectural diploma colleges in Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?